Thursday, April 3, 2014

Grandma’s Photo Album Page 42 - Snyders in Wilkes County and Winston-Salem, N.C.


(Top left) Snyder sisters with their brother-in-law.  Left to right:  Bette (living), E. J. Disher (1900-1965), and Mozelle (living).  They are all dressed up!  This photo was taken in 1955.  I recognize the mirror as belonging E.J. so I believe this photo was taken in Winston-Salem, N.C.

(Top center) Bette (left) and a friend, name not known. 

(Top right) Photo was missing in 1981 when my grandmother told me who was in all these photos.

(Below left) Sisters-in-law (left to right):  Carrie Mae Snyder (1926-2001) and Kay (living).

(Below center) Me!

(Below right) My grandmother, Nora Bessie McNeil (1900-1992).  I recognize one of the buildings on my grandparents' farm in Millers Creek, Wilkes County, N.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on this blog will be previewed by the author to prevent spammers and unkind visitors to the site.