Friday, November 28, 2014

Grandma's Photo Album Page 67 - Snyders in Wilkes County, NC

(Top left)  I don't know who this man is.  He looks like a Snyder.  I guess this photo was taken about 1950  (since the edging on the photo is the same as the other photos on this page).  I assume this is in Wilkes County.

(Top right)  My mother, Carrie Snyder (1926-2001), pretending to play golf on her father's farm in Millers Creek, Wilkes County, NC.

(Lower left)  I don't know who these young people are.  The bicycle in front is really nice!  The house in the background is my grandparents' farm house in Millers Creek.

(Lower right)  I recognize all of these people!  They are my mother and her 4 siblings, left to right:
  • James Neil Snyder (1922-1993)
  • Carrie Snyder (1926-2001)
  • Ralph Lewis Snyder (1932-1996)
  • Mozelle (living)
  • Bette (living)
This photo was probably taken on their parents' farm in Millers Creek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on this blog will be previewed by the author to prevent spammers and unkind visitors to the site.