Saturday, October 19, 2013

Grandma's Photo Album - Page 27 - Snyders and double first cousins


(Top left) My grandmother, Nora McNeil Snyder (1900-1992), looking fondly at her husband, Wiley Thomas "Tom" Snyder (1892-1988) on their farm in Millers Creek, Wilkes County, N.C.

(Top right)  On the left is my mother, Carrie Disher (1926-2001).  Neither my grandmother nor I recognize the other young ladies, so they were probably friends of my mother at Grace Hospital School of Nursing in Morganton, Burke County, N.C.

(Bottom left)  Snyder double first cousins!  Left to right:
Paul (living)
Bette (living)
Clara Louise Snyder Church (1930-1998)
Ralph Lewis Snyder (1932-1996)
Mozelle (living)

(Bottom right) Snyder sisters, left to right:
Bette (living)
Carrie Mae Snyder Disher (1926-2001)
Mozelle (living)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on this blog will be previewed by the author to prevent spammers and unkind visitors to the site.