This page has lots of small pictures! There is a free spot in the middle that does not appear to have ever had a photo on it (it didn't in 1981 when I sat down with my grandmother and noted all the names.)
Left to right on each row:
Top row (7 pictures):
- John Richard Lawrence McNeil (1911-1974). He was my grandmother's brother. He moved to California around the time of World War II and lived in the San Francisco area until his death.
- Donald Vance Snyder (1903-1986), my grandfather's brother, with his daughter Clara Louise Snyder Church (1930-1998).
- Ila Margaret McNeil Vannoy (1898-1983), my grandmother's oldest sister.
- Wiley Thomas Snyder (1892-1988), my grandfather.
- Unknown man.
- Nell McNeil Dimmette (1877-1966), daughter of Rev. Milton McNeil.
- Henry Paul Sebastian (1909-1987), my grandmother's brother-in-law (he married Mary Lougenie "Genie" McNeil).
- The baby in the wicker chair is Ruth Mae Snyder Tomlinson (1920-1995), niece of my grandparents.
- Possibly this is Jess Snyder, my grandfather's brother. His full name was Russell Jess Snyder (1896-1984)
- Isaac Ransom Vannoy (1894-1979), who married my grandmother's sister Ila McNeil.
- Lacy Florence McNeil Vannoy (1902-1990), my grandmother's sister.
- Lacy's husband, William Raynor "Bill" Vannoy (1898-1947).
- The handsome young man wearing a suit with a large ribbon pinned to his lapel is Henry Daniel Jarvis (1884-1952), my grandmother's uncle, who lived in Utah and California. He never married.
- Mary Lougenie "Genie" McNeil Sebastian (1908-1966), my grandmother's sister.
- Lacy again.
- The lady in the photo which was cut so that only she is showing -- that's Sally Scott Snyder (1900-1970), wife of Jess Snyder, my grandfather's brother.
- Tom (my grandfather) and an unknown man.
- Unknown man.
- Unknown baby. This looks like the same wicker chair that Ruth is in (row 2).
- An unknown man with Jess Snyder, my grandfather's brother.
- Paul Sebastian again.
- Edward McNeil (1916-1963), my grandmother's youngest brother.
- Tom Snyder, my grandfather, in what appears to be a dual studio portrait.
- Roby Brown Snyder (1887-1980), my grandfather's oldest brother.
- Don Snyder again.
- Toyce Etta McNeil Snyder (1905-1969), my grandmother's sister.
- Aunt Alice, who is Mary Alice McNeil Bumgarner (1871-1949), my grandmother's aunt.