Monday, April 28, 2014

Grandma's Photo Album Page 46 - Snyders in Wilkes and in Gloucester with McLeans



(Left) The John Snyder family in Wilkes County, N.C.  John B. Snyder (1894-1969) was my grandfather's brother.  His wife, Toyce Etta McNeil Snyder (1905-1969) was my grandmother's sister.  So their daughter, Dorothy (living), is my mother's double first cousin!

(Right)  My grandparents visited their oldest son in Gloucester, Massachusetts, in 1963.

Standing, left to right:
  • My grandmother, Nora Bessie McNeil Snyder (1900-1992)
  • My grandfather, Wiley Thomas "Tom" Snyder (1892-1988)
  • Ralph McLean
  • Caroline (living)

Seated, left to right: 
  • My uncle, James Neil Snyder (1922-1993)
  • Kay, his wife (living)
  • Shirley, Ralph's wife

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on this blog will be previewed by the author to prevent spammers and unkind visitors to the site.