Thursday, May 7, 2015

Grandma's Photo Album Page 82 - Unknown People


These photos are in my grandmother's photo album but I don't know them.  My grandmother was Nora Bessie McNeil Snyder (1900-1992) who lived in Millers Creek, Wilkes County, N.C.  She also lived in Winston-Salem for a few years in the 1920s.

(Left) These two children look like a sister and brother.  The sister appears to be slightly taller so I guess she's maybe a year or so older.  I searched all the descendants of my great-grandparents but couldn't figure out any two siblings who matched.

(Right)  This lady is quite dressed up but I have no idea who she is.

If anyone has an idea, please comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on this blog will be previewed by the author to prevent spammers and unkind visitors to the site.